GSA Schedule 70
The GSA contract establishes a set of negotiated labor categories and rates from which eligible customers can select to meet their information technology needs. This contract vehicle reduces the administrative and contractual burden on customers when purchasing information technology-related professional services.
- GSA Schedule 70 #: GS-35F-053DA
- SIN 132-50, Training Courses
- SIN 132-51, Information Technology Professional Services
- SIN 132-100, Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
What is IT Schedule 70?
Why IT Schedule 70?
- Wide variety of products and services
- Contractor team arrangements allow industry partners to collaborate
- Easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Easy online ordering through GSA e-Tools
- Responsive regional GSA representatives
- Blanket Purchase Agreements allow customers to fulfill repetitive needs under GSA Schedule contracts
Who is eligible to use IT Schedule 70?
- Generally, Federal, State, Local, and Tribal Government organizations can buy from IT Schedule 70
- GSA Order ADM 4800.2F, Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services, provides detailed information regarding those agencies and organizations that have been determined to be eligible to use GSA Schedule contracts. Other eligibility determinations can be found at http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/197513