ISM Services is seeking an experienced Software Developer with a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience with hands-on experience in 3D modeling and rendering. If you have a passion for cutting edge development, we’re interested in speaking with you. At ISM Services you will work with equally talented software architects and engineers to design and implement high-performance, data-driven, visually engulfing, applications in a multi-server environment. This is a full-time position located in our corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
Applicants must have experience with 3D modeling, rendering tools and software development. You must be drug-free and authorized to work in the US.
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse systems based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Software reuse, use of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS)/Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis from system level to individual software components.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance.
- Design & code new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Debug existing software and correct defects.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating systems.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance & functional standards.
- Assist with developing & executing test procedures for software components.
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries.
- Creates interactive walkthrough of 3D architectural models using Unity 3D with the potential of integrating Oculus Rift/HTC Vive head motion tracking system.
- Develop first person and isometric perspectives within a 3D floor plan.
- Prepares application build files for multiple platforms using Unity’s cross platform nature.
- Implements graphical user interfaces & menu system.
- Generates C# scripts in MonoDevelop for Unity3D behavior.
- Creates basic shaders and animation clips.
- Write or review software & system documentation.
- C#, Python, XML, HTML5 and SQL programming languages.
- Knowledge of ECLIPSE, Apache Tomcat, and AutoCad a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of textures, meshes, light adjustments, setting camera angles, audio integration, optimization, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Experience with version control software, game physics, particle systems, and iPhone/Android game development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills with Windows, MS Office and Mac.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting, possess excellent communication skills, and able “to think out of the box” and possess a strong desire to develop new skills, tools, and systems.
About ISM Services, Inc.:
ISM Services, Inc. has established itself as a leader in the development and implementation of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) . With an ever-growing staff of hand-picked experts, we offer a wide variety of facility-related services including facilities planning, operations and maintenance, environmental and facilities threat assessment. Our solutions are delivered with the right combination of leading edge technologies, years of experience, and unparalleled support to give organizations complete knowledge of the facilities that enable their mission to succeed.