ISM Services, Inc. has established itself as a leader in the development and implementation of Computer Aided Facilities Management Services (CAFM) and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) in a highly sensitive environments. With an ever-growing staff of hand-picked experts, we offer a wide variety of facility-related services including facilities planning, operations and maintenance, environmental and facilities threat assessment. Our solutions are delivered with the right combination of leading edge technologies, years of experience, and unparalleled support to give organizations complete knowledge of the facilities that enable their mission to succeed.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and posting transactions among other duties such as but not limited to:
· Maintains system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
· Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
· Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
· Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
· Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Maintains historical records by filing documents.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
· Financial and Ad-hoc Analysis where needed
· Prepares in house bi-monthly payroll including all tax filings
· Assists in account receivable collections
Skills & Qualifications:
· Four-year accounting degree or equivalent required; Advanced degree or certification preferred.
· 5+ years of experience of public or private accounting/bookkeeping with 2+ years of auditing experience preferred.
· Accounts Payable and Receivables experience necessary including In-house Payroll and Tax Filings.
· General Understanding of Project Management Accounting Procedures.
· Understanding of 401k Plan Administration.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ability to learn general accounting support functions.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel & Word.
· Working knowledge of Deltek GS Premier or equivalent. Fair Labor Standards Act / Working Conditions:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
Located in a comfortable office environment.
Occasional need to give moderate attention, either hearing or seeing to what is happening.
Continuous pressure from deadlines, accuracy standards or similar demands.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.