ISM Services, Incorporated, a leading provider of ARCHIBUS-based facilities management solutions, is looking for a business development/sales manager to open and lead our new San Antonio, Texas location.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a business development/sales manager who will be responsible for establishing our presence in San Antonio and leading our business development and sales efforts there. This person will oversee pursuing new work through the development of business plans and strategies, establishing goals, meeting with potential customers, and coordinating with our BD department on lead generation and proposal responses.
This person is responsible for new business development with potential clients at all stages of the sales cycle. They will build market position by locating, developing, defining, presenting information, and closing business deals. The position is also in charge of revenue generation through new account development and measurement of profitability revenue and targets within the market segment.
• Support to local and national sales and marketing efforts
• Regular meetings with customers, partners, and project staff
• Development of local and national strategic partnerships
• Advising customers and partners
• Development of local and national account plans
Sales and Marketing
• Develop pipelines of new business and lead generation
• Attends conferences, industry days, meetings, etc.
• Social media
• Website content creation
• White papers
• Assist with requests for information through content creation and in-process reviews of documents
• Assist with requests for quotation through price model development and reviews of pricing before submittal
• Assist with requests for proposal through content creation and in-process reviews of documents
• Research local and national markets for opportunities
• Researches facilities and facilities IT industries and industry trends
• Identify new market sectors or areas for opportunity/growth
• Performs competitive analysis on local market/sector competition
• Researches organizations and people to identify new opportunities
• Attend industry-related training as part of continuous education
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Excellent knowledge of
o Facilities and facilities operations
o Facilities budgeting
o Facilities planning
• Exceptional mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Highly motivated
• Ability to travel in accordance to sales calls, meetings, etc.
• Background in use of CRM tools a plus
• Federal/DoD experience a plus
• Government security clearance a plus