CAD/Revit Manager Full Time (6-8 years’ experience)
The CAD/Revit Manager should be both self-motivated in executing tasks and pro-active in seeking out solutions for problems. This position is unique in that it lends itself to creative thinking and exploration to help us better deliver quality products to our clients. We are looking for the future problem solvers who see solutions in the built environment as well as in the larger process that creates the built environment. Candidates must be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and have a desire to excel and advance in a fast paced and client focused company.
- Lead CAD and plotter support and development efforts
- Manage and optimize corporate Revit & CAD operations in coordination with business objectives
- Manage projects (and allocated staff) to budget and schedule requirements
- Coordinate internal work activities to provide seamless client service
- Manage, develop, coach, and mentor direct reports and technicians as required
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in computer science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Revit & CAD management and or support office environment
- Appropriate certifications and technical proficiencies
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience with Revit and AutoCAD and newer styles and standards
Candidate should be fully versed in CAD and Revit drafting. Ideal candidate should be able to set up, create, and manage office standards. Modest amounts of travel may be required.