About ISM Services, Inc.:
ISM Services, Inc. has established itself as a leader in the development and implementation of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) . With an ever-growing staff of hand-picked experts, we offer a wide variety of facility-related services including facilities planning, operations and maintenance, environmental and facilities threat assessment. Our solutions are delivered with the right combination of leading edge technologies, years of experience, and unparalleled support to give organizations complete knowledge of the facilities that enable their mission to succeed.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of IT projects, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitment and goals of the organization.
- Build plans that achieve IT project goals and objectives and align with the business strategy
- Assemble resources and lead a project team, assigning tasks and deadlines
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate task duration to develop and maintain realistic schedules
- Identify proper funding and monitor actual spend vs. planned budget. Adjust as required, and report
- Ensure stakeholder quality and satisfaction are the key focus of all projects.
- Must be open to feedback
- Manage potential issues and risks and act on a plan of action to address them as they are identified
- Collect project data to track actual progress and communicate detailed information to stakeholders
- Will be responsible for providing SME guidance for RFPs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 5 to 7 years of project management experience required. Masters degree is preferred. Related education/and of experience may be considered.
- PMP certification preferred; but not required
- Must have information technology project management experience.
- Knowledge of waterfall technologies and SDLC preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and able to multitask.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and independently.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to sit for periods of 6-8 hours per day.
- Ability to analyze and present logical arguments.
- Limited travel may be required