Develops, maintains, and enhances complex & diverse systems based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews & tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development & software design mythologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software tradeoffs. Software reuse, use of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS)/Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design & performance.
- Design & code new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Debug existing software & correct defects.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating systems.
- Develop data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation & software development process standards.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance & functional standards.
- Assist with developing &executing test procedures for software components.
- Write or review software & system documentation.
- Develops software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers: analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes: investigate problem areas.
Serve as Team lead when appropriate.
- Modify existing software to correct errors and to adapt new hardware or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop & modify software systems using scientific analysis & mathematical models to predict & measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Design or implement complex database or date repository interfaces/queries.
Technical or 2 year degree with experience or training in Java Software Development, Oracle or SQL Server Databases, XML, HTML, SQL Script and Java Script. Bachelors preferred. Prefer experience in ARCHIBUS or another IWMS Solutions, ECLISPE , JIRA, Apache Tomcat, HTML5 and AutoCad.
Position requires the above and at least 2 years working experience including Apache Tomcat or Web Services, Windows Server Experience and at least 2 working years’ experience including HTML5 and PHP.
About ISM Services, Inc.
ISM Services, Inc. has established itself as a leader in the development and implementation of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) . With an ever-growing staff of hand-picked experts, we offer a wide variety of facility-related services including facilities planning, operations and maintenance, environmental and facilities threat assessment. Our solutions are delivered with the right combination of leading edge technologies, years of experience, and unparalleled support to give organizations complete knowledge of the facilities that enable their mission to succeed.