Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) web application and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the client and its customers. Interact with team to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the COTS web application. Maintain configuration management.
• Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
• Debug existing software and correct defects
• Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
• Provide recommendations from improving documentation and software development process standards
• Assist with developing and executing and executing test procedures for software components
• Write or review software and system documentation
• Experience with AGILE software development
TS/SCI, CI Poly, Full Scope Poly
BS from an accredited college or university in SE, CS, IS, or related field is required.
Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
Four to Eight (4-8) years experience in Federal Government software development programs.