Master the capital budget cycle to achieve improved, centralized strategic planning across the organization.
- Summarizes all capital planning activity in a consistent format to prioritize programs and projects, coordinate activities, and budget resources
- Develops a centralized methodology to efficiently manage capital projects across multiple departments and sites
- Enables “what-if” planning to reduce business interruption and cost overruns
- Integrates condition assessment, capital budgeting, and project management functions to better allocate budget and resources for complete end-to-end planning
Access to defensible capital budgeting information reduces the risk of undertaking expensive, time-consuming projects that ultimately fail due to inadequate resources. The ARCHIBUS Capital Budgeting application provides a method for tracking the capital budget cycle from request and evaluation, through approval and funding. With this information in a single, centralized location, users can execute master planning, expansion, modernization, and consolidation projects in an organized, cost-effective manner.
Download the Capital Budgeting Product Sheet.
Manage projects, from an owner’s perspective, so they remain on-schedule and within budget.
- Creates a central repository for a “Top-Down” perspective of program and project priorities, actions, and costs
- Facilitates a collaborative process to allow project members to synchronize information at different locations or organizational units
- Provides clear, weighted performance scorecard views of multiple programs and/or projects to identify late or over-budget components at a glance
- Streamlines project oversight via consolidated views displaying milestones, tasks, and status changes to all project members
- Reduces administrative burden by leveraging existing data
Ushering a successful project to its completion—whether it is a renovation, acquisition, construction, or move project—requires a well-organized repository of project data and workflow practices. ARCHIBUS Project Management gives project team members workflow access to a central storehouse of information that keeps all participants aligned with master planning goals. This helps ensure that projects remain on-schedule and within budget, while providing valuable benchmarking data for future projects.
Download the Project Management Product Sheet.
Track and effectively manage deferred maintenance liabilities to mitigate risk and enable a closed loop process in taking corrective actions.
- Mitigates risk by prioritizing problems for correction, based on objective measures and organizational needs
- Enables proactive identification of deficiencies to extend asset service life
- Demonstrates how costs are associated with corrective measures to justify budgets
- Reduces administrative cost by establishing a closed loop assessment and resolution process costs
Could you justify increased deferred maintenance and capital renewal spending based on static, and possibly outdated information? Web-based ARCHIBUS Condition Assessment provides an objective, dynamic process for evaluating physical assets to help substantiate corrective action, based on risk mitigation and operational priorities. Using Condition Assessment’s accurate, timely repository can help increase asset service life, minimize costly downtime, reduce administrative expense, and streamline capital planning and budgeting processes. Successful deployment could deliver improved Facility Condition Indices at a lower total cost of occupancy.
Download the Condition Assessment Product Sheet.
Collect, coordinate and share building information to identify and correct design/build issues prior to occupancy.
- Streamlines the verification process that a facility and its systems meet the as-designed specifications and owner requirements
- Provides the mechanism to identify and correct problems early in the design/build process
- Reduces costs associated with post-occupancy troubleshooting, claims, and corrective work
- Optimizes downstream building performance by providing the tools to support continuous improvement in energy and operational cost savings
Building owners are often hindered by the lack of effective and efficient communication during the design, construction and commissioning stages, resulting in unnecessary costs and operational inefficiencies. The ARCHIBUS Commissioning application helps solve this problem by capturing and coordinating graphic and non-graphic data – including Building Information Modeling (BIM), as-builts, shop drawings, maintenance manuals, space, and equipment information – in one central repository. The application makes all data elements searchable and accessible for viewing using a Web browser or a mobile device. And the application correlates all the information to confirm a facility and its systems meet the as-designed specifications. ARCHIBUS Commissioning also helps lower the costs associated with claims and corrective actions, as well as optimize downstream building system performance.
Download the Commissioning Product Sheet.
ISM Services, Inc. – Headquarters
Address: 103A West George St.
Carmichaels, PA 15320
Phone: (724) 415 9842
Fax : (724) 415 1337
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Interested in seeing ARCHIBUS and how it can benefit your business? Reach out to us for a demo!