Project costs and simplify portfolio planning and forecasting to support multifaceted strategic space planning requirements.
- Align multiyear strategic portfolio plan with overall business plan objectives
- Project costs for advanced portfolio forecasting of space requirements
- Optimize the strategic space plan at all levels—from the portfolio, city, site/campus, to the building and room levels
- Plan short-, medium-, and long-term “what-if” scenarios for organizations of all sizes
- Enable key stakeholders to envision and optimize requirements using detailed event-driven scenarios including space configuration/allocation, leased/owned properties, and projects
Real estate and portfolio planning professionals find it challenging to simplify the complex portfolio planning process, analyze proposed plans, and coordinate the intensive multidimensional review of those plans by stakeholders and senior leadership. ARCHIBUS Advanced Portfolio Forecasting provides the capabilities needed for assessing baseline conditions, forecasting need, proposing alternative planning scenarios, and evaluating complex tradeoffs over the short-, medium-, and longterm portfolio planning periods. These tools are especially critical for enterprise-scale initiatives that include expanding or reducing lines of business, and other activities that have enterprise-wide financial ramifications from a portfolio perspective.
Download the Advanced Portfolio Forecasting Product Sheet.
Improve the analysis and management of real estate assets to align the portfolio with the organizational mission.
- Improves asset stewardship through comprehensive tracking and analysis of portfolio holdings
- Provides multiple perspectives on portfolio performance to enable rapid, fact-based decisions
- Enhances root cause analysis to sustain appropriate service levels
- Reduces administrative costs through quick and intuitive data entry
A centralized repository of accurate, easily accessible information is the foundation for strategically managing a real estate portfolio. Web-based ARCHIBUS Portfolio Management helps streamline data collection and analysis by accurately aggregating individual portfolio items to create a consolidated portfolio view. The application tracks current and projected holdings, leased versus owned space, building cost performance data, and more, to enable insightful planning and execution. Drill-down capabilities, graphical and geographic dashboards, KPI charting, and personalized views also help users visualize and analyze data to make fact-based decisions on the portfolio’s ability to fulfill the organizational mission.
Download the Portfolio Management Product Sheet.
Centralize and automate lease administration processes to increase efficiency, reduce errors, and avoid penalties.
- Automates processes for lease tracking and management
- Improves access of lease information to facilitate easy analysis and reporting
- Streamlines tracking of landlord and tenant responsibilities to avoid unnecessary charges
- Minimizes errors and speeds data entry through intuitive prompts, reducing administrative costs
Organizations with extensive lease portfolios are faced with the daunting task of tracking numerous leases with varying expiration dates and equally variable terms of tenancy. Relying on manual processes to track and manage these leases can result in errors based on inaccessible or inaccurate information, missed renewal dates, internal customer frustration, and possible monetary penalties. Web-based ARCHIBUS Lease Administration provides a centralized repository, flexible dashboards, automated alerts, and more. Deploying the application will help streamline data entry, automate lease information-gathering and management, and improve analytic capabilities, all while providing a high service level at reduced cost.
Download the Lease Administration Product Sheet.
Centralize and streamline the processes of defining, allocating, and approving portfolio occupancy costs.
- Improves portfolio occupancy cost management and decision-making with advanced cost analysis/projection capabilities
- Provides visibility to help align occupancy cost structure with organizational mission
- Decreases frequency and expense of errors with streamlined processes that track all portfolio lifecycle costs
- Reduces administrative overhead by eliminating manual processes
Accurately tracking and managing an organization’s occupancy costs is a competitive advantage…and an organizational challenge, without a centralized repository and the right analytical tools. ARCHIBUS Cost Administration provides proactive real estate managers and lease administrators with a Web-based solution that centralizes and streamlines the definition, allocation, and approval of portfolio occupancy costs. It can reduce administrative overhead and improve decisionmaking. The application also features an intuitive Wizard that tracks lifecycle costs at the invoice- or summary-level until final cost allocations are issued, as well as sophisticated filtering for multidimensional cost analysis, and more.
Download the Cost Administration Product Sheet.
Improve the process of charging back costs, issuing invoices, and tracking receivables to reduce administrative expense.
- Increases transparency of costs to improve real estate portfolio decision-making
- Improves operational efficiency through simplified chargeback/invoice/payment processing
- Decreases administrative errors with automated chargeback calculations and invoice/payment monitoring
- Streamlines chargeback and invoicing processes through intuitive Wizard-based interfaces
Increasing efficiency and reducing errors in performing chargebacks and executing invoicing/receivables processes is essential for reducing the administrative cost of managing properties. Now both goals can be achieved with the ARCHIBUS Cost Chargeback & Invoicing application. This Web-based solution’s sophisticated Wizards enable lease administrators and portfolio managers to automate all real estate-related accounting functions. The Chargeback Wizard provides users with an intuitive tool for flexible cost allocation to internal cost centers and/or external tenants, while the Invoicing/Receivables Wizard enables accurate, automated billing and payment processes for enhanced account management.
Download the Cost Chargeback & Invoicing Product Sheet.
Provide a unified, correlated view of real estate, infrastructure and facilities assets and costs so they are optimally aligned to support an organization’s mission.
- Provide a common operating picture to view capital and operating expenses for the portfolio
- Evaluate the mix of leased and owned properties relative to space vacancy/occupancy/availability for specific buildings, campus/site, cities, regions or for the entire portfolio
- Optimize the total cost of ownership, total cost of occupancy and lifecycle for real estate, infrastructure and facility assets
- Compare benchmarks and monitor performance trends for assets including structures, properties, buildings, and equipment
- Bridge and fill the gaps between finance, HR, and IT and traditional ERP systems
ARCHIBUS Strategic Financial Analysis delivers comprehensive integration of business information to deliver deep insights into that third of an organization’s balance sheet comprising fixed assets. ARCHIBUS connects all costs to specific business units and all assets to their intended purpose. By capturing the capital investments, operating costs, and total cost of ownership for a wide range of assets—and by monitoring the interrelated processes that manage them—ARCHIBUS Strategic Financial Analysis quickly gives professionals the validated, relevant, and trusted data they need to make finance and operations decisions.
Download the Strategic Financial Analysis Product Sheet.
ISM Services, Inc. – Headquarters
Address: 103A West George St.
Carmichaels, PA 15320
Phone: (724) 415 9842
Fax : (724) 415 1337
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Interested in seeing ARCHIBUS and how it can benefit your business? Reach out to us for a demo!