Integrate strategic real estate planning, capital planning, portfolio project management, finance and operations information to align all assets to an organization’s objectives.
- Improve return on assets by providing a common operating picture that enables key strategic and operations stakeholders to align all assets to an organization’s objectives
- Plan what-if scenarios to optimize enterprise asset investments
- Centralize enterprise asset management with easy integration to other ERP systems
- Engage asset management teams to accomplish their goals with coordinated end-to-end resourcing
- Optimize capital and other asset investments through integrated lifecycle management for planning, acquisition, utilization, repurposing, and decommissioning/disposal
- Enable staff to quickly invenotry assets with mobile apps
Asset managers must ensure that their total capital and other asset investments provide the coordinated, end-to-end resources needed to support an organization’s immediate and longterm mission. With purpose-built interfaces for professionals in planning, finance, real estate, facilities, IT, maintenance—and with mobile apps for field personnel and the shipping/receiving area—ARCHIBUS Enterprise Asset Management streamlines asset management by providing a 360-degree view of every asset’s ownership, value, location, use, lifecycle status, and condition. This holistic view enables asset managers to make strategic datadriven decisions for the whole enterprise that are reflected in day-to-day operations.
Download the Enterprise Asset Management Product Sheet.
Optimize the use of all assets throughout their full operational lifecycle, from acceptance through operational use, repurposing and disposal.
- Optimize capital and other asset investments through integrated lifecycle management of asset acquisition, utilization, repurposing, and decommissioning/disposal
- Improve the use of every asset with centralized lifecycle management and tracking
- Reduce excess asset inventory with a clear understanding of actual needs
- Enable better decisions in asset repurposing/replacement choices to avoid unnecessary expenditures
- Facilitate the decommissioning and/or disposal processes of capital equipment and other assets
Asset managers need to provide effective stewardship of assets throughout the full operational lifecycle—from acceptance through operational use, repurposing, and disposal. ARCHIBUS Asset Management provides an integrated view of all assets, including properties, buildings, land, structures, equipment and furniture. Asset Management mobile apps provide pointof-activity interfaces for asset acceptance and field surveys, and Web-based consoles provide transparency into key asset lifecycle data to optimize tactical asset management decisions. These integrated capabilities speed day-to-day decision-making for real estate, infrastructure and facilities operations.
Download the Asset Management Product Sheet.
Track and manage physical assets to improve data accuracy, increase asset utilization, and optimize acquisition or disposition decisions.
- Delivers improved furniture and equipment utilization rates, which can reduce capital expenditures by as much as 10% annually
- Tracks and manages asset ownership and usage to increase organizational accountability and promote redeployment opportunities
- Ensures compliance with financial accounting requirements and/or regulatory mandates
- Establishes a coherent process for integrating asset planning, acquisition, tracking, disposal and investment recovery
- Maintains an accurate inventory of network infrastructure to facilitate improved planning and a high level of internal customer support
Increasing asset utilization and optimizing acquisition and/or disposition practices are essential to increasing organizational efficiency and achieving superior financial results. ARCHIBUS Asset Portal provides the means to improve data accuracy of the asset registry, increase asset utilization, and optimize asset acquisition and disposal decisions within an overall capital plan. Asset Portal’s capabilities go beyond a merely financial focus and can also trace assets to the entity that is responsible for the asset, the cost center or department that depends on the asset, and/or the physical location where the asset resides. This helps increase organizational accountability and facilitate asset redeployment, when appropriate.
Download the Asset Portal Product Sheet.
Monitor and control physical asset cost and utilization to increase organizational accountability.
- Manages asset ownership and usage to increase organizational accountability and reduce costs
- Reduces the need for write-offs by tracking the location and depreciation of assets
- Facilitates trial layouts for analyzing various move options before executing them
- Executes simple moves, adds, and changes to maximize/minimize disruption and sustain productivity
- Analyzes the financial impact of furniture and equipment inventories
Effectively managing physical assets, such as furniture and equipment, is vital to maintaining the financial health of an organization. Yet trying to track the changeover of assets and staff while keeping an eye on costs can often seem overwhelming. The ARCHIBUS Furniture & Equipment Management application is an AutoCAD®-based solution that helps you manage those assets cost-effectively and design more productive work environments. This application also helps minimize costs and maximize productivity in the planning and execution of individual or small group moves, adds, and changes. Organizations encountering large group moves or complex move/add/change processes can also implement the Web-based ARCHIBUS Enterprise Move Management application.
Download the Furniture & Equipment Management Product Sheet.
Manage every aspect of your network infrastructure to facilitate planning, improve asset management, and enhance customer service.
- Shortens the planning process by maintaining a well-documented physical network and simplifies trouble-shooting tasks
- Extends the lifecycles of telecommunications and data assets by facilitating reassignment of surplus items
- Coordinates information and resources among responsible departments to ensure employees get network access quickly
- Manages telecom inventory from the Web or intranet to facilitate organizational efficiency
With the rapid pace of technological change and adoption, it is critical that updates to your network are accurately reflected to facilitate planning, improve inventory control, and enhance network up-time. With the ARCHIBUS Telecommunications & Cable Management application, you can manage the network’s system capacity information, the location of system connections, maintenance histories, upgrades, and much more. This indispensable solution does everything from simplifying trouble-shooting to eliminating communication discontinuities during the move/add/change process so you gain more control over your network instead of letting it control you.
Download the Telecommunications & Cable Management Product Sheet.
ISM Services, Inc. – Headquarters
Address: 103A West George St.
Carmichaels, PA 15320
Phone: (724) 415 9842
Fax : (724) 415 1337
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Interested in seeing ARCHIBUS and how it can benefit your business? Reach out to us for a demo!