Schedule, dispatch, manage, and report maintenance tasks efficiently using self-service capabilities to reduce operational costs and increase customer satisfaction
- Simplifies the request, dispatch, and feedback processes of maintenance tasks to improve service provision
- Reduces operating costs through automated workflows and streamlined communication
- Provides a seamless link to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to enforce standards and increase efficiency
- Enables improved forecasting of maintenance and capital budgets
- Helps achieve business results with ARCHIBUS Quick-Start, a productivity aid which includes tutorial videos and “How To” instructions
- Increases productivity with ARCHIBUS All-in-One Home Page with quick access to 80% of most common tasks
Efficiently managing maintenance tasks is vital to keeping your organization’s infrastructure and facilities running smoothly. Stay on track with ARCHIBUS On Demand Work – a Web-based application that automates all the steps of the on demand maintenance process, from requests, to approvals, to scheduling and work order issuance, to completion and feedback. On Demand Work’s self-service functionality helps lower operating costs by enforcing process control and keeping information current, accessible, and actionable. This centralized repository enables improved forecasting and budgeting to optimize operational effectiveness. Raise customer satisfaction levels by empowering requestors and communicating with them at every step of the process with ARCHIBUS On Demand Work.
Download the On Demand Work Product Sheet.
Streamline and automate the PM process to proactively maintain critical assets, minimizing downtime and repair expense.
- Streamlines and automates the PM process to improve operational efficiency
- Minimizes operational equipment downtime and costly repairs
- Extends useful service life of physical assets resulting in reduced capital outlays
- Improves planning by capturing metrics on costs, resource usage, service provider workload/performance, equipment maintenance history, and more
- Delivers cost-efficient, closed loop Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) as part of the integrated, Web-based ARCHIBUS product suite
Ensuring that critical assets are in optimal condition requires effective maintenance processes to efficiently allocate resources, enforce procedures/schedules, and manage performance. Webbased ARCHIBUS Preventive Maintenance (PM) enables users to proactively maintain assets, efficiently balance schedules, optimize resources, and track key metrics. Simplify and improve PM processes with ARCHIBUS Preventive Maintenance to minimize costly repairs, reduce operational downtime, extend asset service lifecycles, and improve planning.
Download the Preventive Maintenance Product Sheet.
Track and effectively manage deferred maintenance liabilities to mitigate risk and enable a closed loop process in taking corrective actions.
- Mitigates risk by prioritizing problems for correction, based on objective measures and organizational needs
- Enables proactive identification of deficiencies to extend asset service life
- Demonstrates how costs are associated with corrective measures to justify budgets
- Reduces administrative cost by establishing a closed loop assessment and resolution process costs
Could you justify increased deferred maintenance and capital renewal spending based on static, and possibly outdated information? Web-based ARCHIBUS Condition Assessment provides an objective, dynamic process for evaluating physical assets to help substantiate corrective action, based on risk mitigation and operational priorities. Using Condition Assessment’s accurate, timely repository can help increase asset service life, minimize costly downtime, reduce administrative expense, and streamline capital planning and budgeting processes. Successful deployment could deliver improved Facility Condition Indices at a lower total cost of occupancy.
Download the Condition Assessment Product Sheet.
Streamline work order and help desk processing to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Streamlines the work order process to reduce administrative costs and improve customer satisfaction
- Reduces processing time by displaying critical information and filtering out irrelevant data
- Updates work orders instantly to provide up-to-the-minute status reports
- Deploys quickly and easily with minimal training while maintaining existing business practices
The fluctuating nature of on demand work or help desk activity makes it difficult for organizations to predict the volume of work requests or plan in advance of needs. Any tool that can help better manage the process will improve help desk productivity and enhance customer service. The ARCHIBUS Call Center Wizard can successfully extend responsibility for work request management processing to everyone in the organization. It streamlines the work order process while supporting existing business practices. Compress processing time to increase customer satisfaction and decrease costs, all with minimal training.
Download the Call Center Wizard Product Sheet.
ISM Services, Inc. – Headquarters
Address: 103A West George St.
Carmichaels, PA 15320
Phone: (724) 415 9842
Fax : (724) 415 1337
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Interested in seeing ARCHIBUS and how it can benefit your business? Reach out to us for a demo!