Simplify scheduling and management of shared use space to increase efficiency and optimize utilization from desktop and mobile devices.
- Secures shared space and resources with self-service Web forms, and avoids double bookings
- Improves productivity by streamlining invitations to participants via integration with most email clients
- ARCHIBUS Reservations Plugin for Microsoft Outlook™ lets individuals make room reservations within the Outlook client
- Extension for Microsoft Exchange handles all reservations and updates. Also, changes in Exchange Calendars flow directly to Web Central
How well an organization manages the time of its most valuable and costly resource – its people – is the measure of a truly effective and collaborative environment. Eliminate embarrassing double-bookings, rooms too large or small for a meeting’s purpose, and misallocation of resources with Web-based ARCHIBUS Reservations. The ARCHIBUS Reservations application provides an intuitive, integrated solution for scheduling shared space and associated amenities. Desktop and mobile reservation options give you control over all details involved in planning, scheduling, and tracking shared space, including easily coordinating internal or external providers of audio-visual, food, or other services. Integrated with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server, Reservations capabilities deliver a seamless user experience by streamlining all aspects of meeting room and participant coordination.
Download the Reservations Product Sheet.
Provide a centralized, self-service portal for common service requests to promote organizational efficiency and reduce administrative costs.
- Streamlines requests for all services through simple forms, intelligent workflows, and automated notification of status changes
- Reduces administrative overhead and operating costs by enabling a self service environment
- Increases efficiency by enforcing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to control resource access and standards
- Improves performance measurement/analysis and elevates customer satisfaction
Is your organization experiencing frequent errors and missed priorities because service requests are not being handled properly? Eliminate the need for dedicated personnel to handle service requests and provide a centralized, self-service portal for common service requests. ARCHIBUS Service Desk is a Web-based application that provides simple, self-service processes for commonly requested services, including moves/adds/changes, room reservations, project management, among many other requests. Service Desk automates the service request cycle through Service Level Agreement (SLA) designations that authorize, prioritize, route, and complete requests. Increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction with ARCHIBUS Service Desk.
Download the Service Desk Product Sheet.
Promote space efficiency, reduce carbon footprint, and flexible work arrangements through a shared workspace program.
- Lowers real estate and associated costs by improving space utilization and enabling the disposition of excess inventory
- Reduces overall carbon emissions and workplace operating costs based on a smaller, more efficient facilities footprint resulting from improved space utilization
- Provides flexibility to accommodate a mobile workforce and increase employee satisfaction
- Allows easy implementation of chargebacks to encourage responsible and efficient use of space
At many organizations, office space is frequently underutilized by 50% or more, resulting in a larger than necessary real estate and carbon footprint, along with their associated costs. Webbased ARCHIBUS Hoteling enables organizations to more fully utilize existing space, potentially reduce leased/owned space in their portfolios, as well as decrease carbon emissions and workspace operating costs. It supports temporary allocation of on-site workspace to dynamic project-based teams and makes implementation of increasingly popular telework initiatives possible. Additionally, Hoteling simplifies implementation of shared space chargebacks, which further encourages space efficiency and responsibility for occupancy costs.
Download the Hoteling Product Sheet.
Optimize the utilization and performance of your mobile assets.
- Optimizes fleet utilization and avoids unnecessary capital investment
- Boosts fleet availability through improved preventive maintenance
- Lowers operating costs by enabling implementation of experience-based maintenance programs
- Promotes compliance with fleet policies and operating procedures
Maintaining your organization’s fleet of mobile assets is crucial to the safety and efficiency of your operations. Optimize fleet performance by tracking every vehicle’s usage, availability, maintenance schedules and more with ARCHIBUS Fleet Management. Combining this information with other facilities and infrastructure management data also improves your ability to control costs and assign resources. Fleet Management can be personalized and added to an existing ARCHIBUS deployment or can be implemented separately as a stand-alone solution. It is configured, personalized, and deployed via a client server or Web-based platform based on client-specific needs.
Download the Fleet Management Product Sheet.
ISM Services, Inc. – Headquarters
Address: 103A West George St.
Carmichaels, PA 15320
Phone: (724) 415 9842
Fax : (724) 415 1337
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Interested in seeing ARCHIBUS and how it can benefit your business? Reach out to us for a demo!